· “Summertime is always the best of what might be.”~ Charles Bowden
· “The earth laughs in flowers.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
· “A flower blossoms for its own joy.” ~ Oscar Wilde
· “Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair and let us huddle together as darkness takes over. We are at home amidst the birds and the trees, for we are children of nature.” ~ Susan Polis Schutz
· “One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by.”~ Jeannette Walls, The Glass Castle
· “Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.” ~ Van Morrison
· “I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.” ~ L. M. Montgomery, Anne of the Island
· “As the spirit fragment of the Father dwells within you, so does the spirit presence of the Son envelop you, while these two forever work as one for your spiritual advancement.”
· Pain is not a punishment; pleasure is not a reward. - Pema Chödrön
· I Am Enough. My breath is all I am. Love is all I am. Peace is all I am. This moment is all I am. Now I can let my spirit fly. There is this breath. There is this new moment. There is the goodness in being alive. I am enough
· "Only work which is the product of inner compulsion can have spiritual meaning." - Walter Gropius
No comments:
Post a Comment