· “Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose.” – Eckhart Tolle
· “Awareness is the greatest agent for change.” – Eckhart Tolle
· “All the things that truly matter, beauty, love, creativity, joy and inner peace arise from beyond the mind.” – Eckhart Tolle
· “What a liberation to realize that the ‘voice in my head’ is not who I am. Who am I then? The one who sees that.” – Eckhart Tolle
· “Be patient, be gentle. Be ever obedient to the Father’s will. Make yourselves ready for the call of the kingdom.” - Jesus
· The way of the Essentialist is the relentless pursuit of less but better. - Greg McKeown
· Be willing to admit and apologize when you are wrong. —Brooke
· “There is one race, the human race.” ~ Jane Elliott
· “In all the business of the kingdom I exhort you to show just judgment and keen wisdom. Present not that which is holy to dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample your gems under foot and turn to rend you.” – Jesus
No comments:
Post a Comment