· You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. Walter Hagen
· Every act of kindness creates another opportunity for hope. —Brooke
· “Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it.” ~ Haruki Murakami
· I want to slow down. I want to spend it with the ones I love. I want to embrace every moment, even if it’s agonizing. I want to manage my nervous system. I want to craft the best, happiest days for my family. I want to release the past and move on. I want to prioritize kindness and empathy. I want to live with fewer regrets. I want to simply be.
· “Self-control is a better human policy of behavior regulation than is extreme self-denial. Nor did Jesus ever teach these unreasonable views to his followers.”
· Of our own actions we ourselves are the authors. For our happiness or unhappiness we alone are responsible.
· A rock is thrown in the air. It loses nothing by coming down, gained nothing by going up. - Marcus Aurelius
· Listen with your whole heart today. —Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment