Tuesday 16 July 2024

Weekly Inspiration (EC)

 

Expect a Miracle

 

Expect a miracle. Expect miracle upon miracle to come about, and do not limit in any way. The more open you are, the better, for then there is nothing in the way to stop the flow of My laws, for miracles are simply My laws in action. Flow with those laws, and anything can happen! See the perfection of My plan unfold. 

There is no sense of rush or hurry. When something unfolds, it can unfold at great speed, but it does so with a great sense of peace and serenity, perfect timing and precision. Be afraid of nothing, for there is nothing to fear when your faith and trust are in Me.

I AM within you, so see the perfection of My plan come about within you and without. It all starts from within and works its way without; therefore let nothing in you hinder its progress. Let it all come, and behold the new heaven and new earth.

~ guidance received by Eileen Caddy

No comments:

Post a Comment