Friday 17 May 2024

7 Tips to Boost your Manifestation Practice & Receive the Life of your Dreams.

 


{*Did you know you can write on Elephant? Here’s how—big changes: How to Write & Make Money or at least Be of Benefit on Elephant. ~ Waylon}

~

You have decided to give manifesting a try, and I couldn’t be happier for you. I want you to know it is a lot easier than you may think.

One of the core principles of manifestation involves aligning your vibration with whatever it is that you want.

This core principle tells me that it would be best for you to pick out a method of manifesting yourself. You have access to thousands of videos, books, guides, and practitioners who can help you learn a method. Trust me when I say that some of the choices are quirkier than others.

Here’s the good news: picking out your chosen path is all part of the fun. If a resource on how to manifest is resonating with you, I encourage you to follow your intuition and give it a try.

I am excited to have a practice that has proven itself to be quite productive in manifesting the life of my dreams. I got clear with myself that I wanted a life with abundant health and freedom to spend time with my children and fully support my spouse in the life we built together.

Today I can report that we have rapidly moved in that direction, and I couldn’t be happier about it. I manifested the life of my dreams and you can too.

How did I go about this? I chose a practice that resonated with me, then I dove in headfirst with a trust-the-process mindset. What I learned along the way is that there are some techniques you can use to boost a chosen practice. Techniques that will complement what works for you.

With these seven tips, you will be ready to boost your practice. I want you to live the life of your dreams and to have everything you desire.

First: Supercharge your own personal health.

Get as healthy as you possibly can doing things that are fun and feel good. Build a robust health regimen and make it a favorite part of your life.

With as healthy a body as you can have, you will be in the best possible position to manifest good things into your life.

Second: Get clear about what you want to ask for and why.

Make this a fun and exciting journey. How much fun would it be to figure out what you really want?

Make space with a mindfulness practice and allow what is import come to you. It’s with clear minds and thoughts that we put things into perspective. This requires you to trust your intuition and believe in yourself.

Third: Examine your choices or habit patterns.

Find out where your choices or habit patterns may be in conflict with what you want. Get the help you need to figure out how to change.

Fourth: Become of benefit.

Set the stage for higher vibrations by being of benefit. You give and you receive. It’s a simple formula.

Just be a good human. I believe in you and I believe you know how to do this.

Fifth: Manifest a feeling or experience.

If you are trying to manifest something that may be a bit unrealistic, take some time and think about the feelings you know this thing will bring into your life experience. Instead of manifesting this unrealistic thing try to manifest the feelings and experience into your life. Then it’s time to trust that this is enough.

Sixth: Try easy not hard.

Relax and know that this isn’t a hard thing to do. Watch it all unfold as it should when it should. Trying too hard can bring both stress and fear. These two things are not in line with raising your vibration to match healthy dreams.

Seventh: Have some fun and be happy.

Find things that are fun and make you happy. The things that you are vibrationally aligned with will always feel like fun and make you happy because you are simply aligned with them. When you do this, you teach yourself to trust your intuition and to know your alignment.

This list is by no means a guide on how to manifest. It’s simply seven tips that you can use to boost your manifestation practice and obtain the life of your dreams.

May this list be of benefit to you.

~


X

This account does not have permission to comment on Elephant Journal.
Contact support with questions.

TOP CONTRIBUTORS LATEST

John Broussard  |  Contribution: 3,015

AUTHOR: JOHN BROUSSARD

IMAGE: TIMA MIROSHNICHENKO/PEXELS

EDITOR: LISA ERICKSON

No comments:

Post a Comment