Saturday 6 July 2024

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 1180

 

  • ·       “The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren’t any space aliens. We can’t be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we’re not all there is. If so, we’re in big trouble.” ~ Ellen DeGeneres

    ·       “Save the Earth, it’s our only source of chocolate!” ~ unknown

    ·       “Why should I care about future generations? What have they ever done for me?” ~ Groucho Marx

    ·       What a wonderful world

    ·       “I see trees of green, red roses too
    I see them bloom for me and you
    And I think to myself what a wonderful world
    I see skies of blue and clouds of white
    The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
    And I think to myself what a wonderful world
    The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
    Are also on the faces of people going by
    I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
    They’re really saying I love you
    I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
    They’ll learn much more than I’ll never know
    And I think to myself what a wonderful world
    Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world”
    ~ Songwriters: George Weiss / Robert Thiele


No comments:

Post a Comment