Thursday, 8 October 2026

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 1587

 

·      “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” - Rumi

  • ·      “You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?” - Rumi

    ·      “You have to keep breaking your heart until it opens.” - Rumi

    ·      “Yesterday I was so clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” - Rumi

    ·      “Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open?” - Rumi

    ·      “I learned that every mortal will taste death. But only some will taste life.” - Rumi

    ·      “The wound is the place where the light enters you.” - Rumi

    ·      “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” - Rumi

    ·      “The cure for the pain is in the pain.” - Rumi

    ·      “When setting out on a journey, do not seek advice from those who have never left home.” - Rumi

    ·      “As you start to walk on the way, the way appears.” - Rumi

    ·      “Start a huge, foolish project, like Noah…it makes absolutely no difference what people think of you.” - Rumi

    ·      “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your myth.” - Rumi

    “The garden of the world has no limit except in your mind.” - Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment