Friday 7 June 2024

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 1173

 

  • ·       “Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better.” ~ Einstein

    ·       “Earth laughs in flowers.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

    ·       “Ô, Sunlight! The most precious gold to be found on Earth.” ~ Roman Payne

    ·       “The love of wilderness is more than a hunger for what is always beyond reach; it is also an expression of loyalty to the earth, the earth which bore us and sustains us, the only paradise we shall ever know, the only paradise we ever need, if only we had the eyes to see.” ~ Edward Abbey

    ·       “Earth, my dearest, oh believe me, you no longer need your spring times to win me over…Unspeakably, I have belonged to you, from the flush.” ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

    ·       “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” ~ George Washington Carver

    ·       “As I walk with Beauty
    As I walk, as I walk,
    The universe is walking with me,
    In beauty it walks before me,
    In beauty it walks behind me,
    In beauty it walks below me,
    In beauty it walks above me,
    Beauty is on every side.”
    ~ Traditional Navajo Prayer


No comments:

Post a Comment