Friday 6 September 2024

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 1231

 

  • ·       “Any confusion you experience has within it the essence of wisdom automatically. So as soon as you detect confusion, it is the beginning of some kind of message. At least you are able to see your confusion, which is very hard. Ordinarily people do not see their confusion at all, so by recognizing your confusion, you are already at quite an advanced level. So you shouldn’t feel bad about that; you should feel good about it.” ~ Chögyam Trungpa

    ·       “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ~ Nelson Mandela

    ·       Whatever occurs in the confused mind is regarded as workable. It is a fearless proclamation; the Lion’s Roar. ~ Chögyam Trungpa

    ·       “Don’t say one thing then do another. Make your words speak the truth of your heart, else be silent and let your acts reveal it. In all things be…. yourself and you will be good for me. For my perception goes beyond the hollow emptiness of words, and witnesses every act your conscience. Your unspoken thoughts ring loudly in my eyes like a bell clear when true, and dull when false. I cannot speak the word…for I am the word…and I will not wed my future to a child, or a fool. ” ~ Almoustine 

    ·       “Happiness is not a goal; it’s a byproduct.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

    ·       “To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.”  ~ Charles Dickens

    ·       “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” ~ Anais Nin


No comments:

Post a Comment