Friday, 14 August 2026

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 1559

 

  • ·      “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing we’ll ever do.” ~ Brené Brown

    ·      “The most profound relationship we’ll ever have is the one with ourselves.” ~ Shirley MacLaine

    ·      With awareness and compassion, we can start to understand the roots of our reactions, and create more space between what triggers us and how we choose to respond.

    ·      "I was a free thinker before I knew how to think." - George Bernard Shaw 

    ·      “Even the higher spirits engage in a certain form of reminiscent humor during their periods of spiritual recharging.”

    ·      Feeling physically and mentally well is our own individual obligation. - Andrew Huberman

    ·      This day has so much to offer. Enjoy every moment. —Brooke

    ·      “Just because I look fine doesn’t mean I’m not fighting battles every day.” ~ Unknown

    ·      Our lives are the result of all the doors we have walked through, and our continued growth depends on our willingness to keep moving into new spaces.

    ·      “The secret of survival is wrapped up in the supreme human desire to be Godlike and in the associated willingness to do and be any and all things which are essential to the final attainment of that overmastering desire.”

    ·      Essentialism is not about how to get more things done; it’s about how to get the right things done. - Greg McKeown


No comments:

Post a Comment