Saturday, 26 September 2026

CoDA Weekly Reading

 Surrendering to the Next Steps

I first heard about CoDA from my counselor. Although I have done a great deal of work on myself, I have never actually worked the Twelve Steps. I am ready to begin because I am surrendering the belief that I have to do everything alone. I know my experiences are real, and I am ready to accept help so I can heal and give what I have to offer to the world.

I have already begun to notice that I am more aware of my patterns, my boundaries, and the ways I have given away my power. I am learning that caring for myself is not selfish and that I can love others without losing myself.

The Promise I am most looking forward to is learning to love and accept myself fully. I want to trust my voice, make decisions without fear or the need for approval, and feel free to be who I truly am.

I do not have a sponsor or study group yet because I am just beginning. I hope to find the right support by attending meetings, listening, and remaining open to the process.

Maura H.

08/21/2026

No comments:

Post a Comment