Sunday 24 January 2021

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 324


·       "Though it is hardly proper to speak of Jesus as a sacrificer, a ransomer, or a redeemer, it is wholly correct to refer to him as a savior. He forever made the way of salvation (survival) more clear and certain.

  • ·       "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try." - Beverly Sills

    ·       "Having finished my life in the flesh, I would tarry here for a short time in transition form that I may more fully know the life of my ascendant creatures and further reveal the will of my Father in Paradise." - Jesus' First Postmortal Words

    ·       "Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts, perhaps the fear of loss of power." - John Steinbeck

    ·       Where we’re going, we don’t need roads. – Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Emmett Brown in Back to the Future

    ·       Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men. – Mae West as Tira in I'm No Angel

    ·       My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.' – Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump in Forrest Gump

    ·       Go ahead, make my day. – Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan in Sudden Impact

    ·       There's no place like home. – Judy Garland as Dorothy Gale in The Wizard of Oz

    ·       It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me. – Christian Bale as Batman in Batman Begins

    ·       Get busy living, or get busy dying. – Tim Robbins as Andy Dufresne in The Shawshank Redemption 

No comments:

Post a Comment