Tuesday 31 August 2021

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 515

 

  • ·       “When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn’t want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.” – Mark Twain

    ·       “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain

    ·       “Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions.” – Mark Twain

    ·       “Worrying is like paying a debt you don’t owe.” – Mark Twain

    ·       “Never miss an opportunity to shut up.” – Mark Twain

    ·       "When a prayer is apparently unanswered, the delay often betokens a better answer, although one which is for some good reason greatly delayed."

    ·       "The Teacher Sons even now visit your world for the purpose of formulating plans concerning their projected sojourn on your sphere. They will be due to appear on Urantia after its inhabitants have gained comparative deliverance from the shackles of animalism and from the fetters of materialism."

    ·       “You can only lose what you cling to.” ~ The Buddha

    ·       "The brighter you are, the more you have to learn." - Don Herold

    ·       "He says that anyone who has seen him has seen the Father. And he says and does all these tremendous things with such childlike naturalness ... He seems to be so sure about God" - Nathaniel and Thomas teach about Jesus

    ·       I am beginning to trust myself. I am beginning to discover that I am okay. - Ruth Fishel


No comments:

Post a Comment