Monday 19 June 2023

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 938

 

  • ·       “What you think, you become; What you feel, you attract; What you imagine, you create” ~ Buddha

    ·       “You shall love one another with a new and startling affection, even as I have loved you. You will serve mankind with a new and amazing devotion, even as I have served you.” - Jesus

    ·       Foolishness is a twin sister of wisdom. - Witold Gombrowicz

    ·       If you want to truly understand something, try to change it. - Kurt Lewin

    ·       “If you are the faith sons of my Father, you shall never die; you shall not perish.” - Jesus

    ·       Life is too important to be taken seriously. - Oscar Wilde

    ·       Freedom is the right of every human being. - Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

    ·       “This gospel of the kingdom belongs to both Jew and gentile, to rich and poor, to free and bond, to male and female, even to the little children.” - Jesus

    ·       Be patient where you sit in the dark. The dawn is coming. - Rumi

    ·       "Let there be spaces in your togetherness." - Kahlil Gibran

    ·       “When, by living faith, you become divinely God-conscious, you are then born of the spirit as children of light and life, even the eternal life wherewith you shall ascend the universe of universes and attain the experience of finding God the Father on Paradise.” - Jesus

    ·       I am happy because I want nothing from anyone. I do not care for money. Decorations, titles or distinctions mean nothing to me. I do not crave praise. The only thing that gives me pleasure, apart from my work, my violin and my sailboat, is the appreciation of my fellow workers. - Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment