Saturday 27 August 2016

Do Your Part To Help The Whole World Situation (EC)



Never hold a grudge against anyone or any nation, because if you do, you do not know the first thing about My Divine Love, and it is love, My Divine Love that makes the world go round, that makes life worth living, that brings peace, unity and harmony to all peoples, all nations, to the whole world. My Divine Love is like a tiny seed in the heart of every soul and when it is recognised and is tended and cared for it grows and grows until you can indeed take the whole world on your heart, because your heart is filled with My Divine Love and you begin to see the world and mankind as I see them, as perfect. Change your thinking, think aright, and you can then do your part to help the whole world situation, for your whole life and living will be a constant pinpointed prayer and My Divine Love will be reflected in you and become like that pinpoint of concentrated power shining through the magnifying glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment