Wednesday 12 April 2017

Character


The chief factor in any man's success or failure must be his own character. - Theodore Roosevelt

What is character? I don't think it is something that is formed in isolation; rather it is a compilation of all the people whom we read about or meet. The challenges that we face in life all come together to enhance our character or diminish it. Today I'm very much aware of the shadows in my life that make me realize there are certain things I need to do if I am to maintain any semblance of success. Say Yes to Your Spirit is knowing that I grow my character. I am responsible not only for my outer appearance but also for my interior self. I know I'm dancing in God, but today I'm a little slower.

I am responsible for developing a good character.

No comments:

Post a Comment