Friday 29 November 2019

Faith


Faith is never identical with piety. - Karl Barth

When I was very religious I would genuflect in church, make the sign of the cross, rattle my rosary beads, and murmur prayers so that everybody knew I was praying. I had piety but little faith. Today I'm more spiritual. I have faith not only in my understanding of God but also your understanding of God. Namaste ! I not only believe that Christianity is a path to God, but I also believe that there are other paths to God, religious and nonreligious. This is my understanding of Say Yes to Your Spirit. Also I have a faith in myself today. There is a divinity within me that allows me to love and heal others and myself. I have joy today. Now can you understand why I am dancing in God?


I do not want to be a hypocrite in God's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment