Monday 16 March 2020

Expect Wonders And Miracles To Happen All The Time (EC)




Never cease to count your blessings and never cease to give constant thanks for each and every one. Never tire of seeking My truths. Keep expanding your consciousness all the time so you can absorb more and more.

The way is wide open, you are free to walk anywhere you please. There are no restrictions, no rules and regulations in My realms. There is absolute freedom, freedom of the Spirit.

Know the limitlessness of My divine Love, of My divine Knowledge, of My divine Abundance. All are yours when you are ready to claim them. Great are My ways; there is no limit to them. Expect wonders and miracles to happen all the time. See the glory of a life fully dedicated to Me and to My will.

Anything can happen at any time when all is surrendered to Me. See the wonder of a changed heart, see black turned to white, see every need met, every prayer manifested.

No comments:

Post a Comment