Saturday 24 October 2020

Dreams

 


"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

What do I want to be? What do you want to be? And can we see it? Having dreams is not enough. We need to take the action, or change the attitude, that will make our dreams come true. Say Yes to Your Spirit is an attitude of mind. Our mind is important because through it we will create the life we wish to live. For many years I thought it was enough to have dreams, but recently I've realized that work and effort are involved in making dreams become a reality. Martin Luther King Jr. said, "You need not only dream. Now is the time to march." Our dance in God is the action necessary to focus our dreams so that they can become a reality.

I dream with my feet planted on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment