Saturday 21 November 2020

I Am The Source Of All Love, All Power, All Wisdom, All Understanding

 


Be still and KNOW that I AM the Source of All Love, All Power, All Wisdom, All Understanding, that I AM All in All, that I AM everywhere. I AM in everything and everyone. I AM that I AM. Feel the warmth of My love flowing in and through you. Feel your consciousness expand and find yourself understanding those things, which are not of this world, which are of the Spirit and truth. Accept all that is happening to you, accept the changes which are taking place deep within you and realise that as you accept these changes within so will changes take place without.

 

Perfect love and understanding cast out all fear. I tell you all is very very well. Keep your heart and mind open but be still and take no action until you know exactly what to do and then go ahead and do what has to be done without hesitation when I give you the green light. Never blunder around in the dark, let My Light light the way for you, and then move ahead in absolute faith and confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment