Saturday 17 July 2021

Extremists

 


"Extremists think 'communication' means agreeing with them." -Leo Rosten

As an alcoholic, I was an extremist. I was compulsive and obsessive about alcohol and about my opinions, thoughts, and attitude toward life. Anyone who disagreed with me was a fool! I only listened to those who said what I wanted to hear. For years, the spiritual part of me was isolated and unhappy. Although I would never admit it, I was often wrong and in pain. I spent sleepless nights wondering how I could say I was sorry without apologizing! Today I appreciate those who have a different view of life. I can disagree without carrying a grudge. I can live with difference. - Leo Booth

God, may I always hear what others are saying.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone feel free to reach out to Mr barry on Barrysilbert540 @ gmail. com  if you need help or guidance on  how  profitable trades is been done. And also if you want to recover your lost funds using his masterclass strategy he can help you. I'm earning $10,250 weekly using his masterclass.. you can also reach him out on whatsapp  + 4 4 7 5 0 8 2 9 8 6 9 1.

    ReplyDelete