Tuesday 17 August 2021

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 501

 

  • ·       “Your profession is not what brings home your pay check. Your profession is what you were put on earth to do with such passion and such intensity that it becomes spiritual in calling.”

    ·       “Close friends are truly life’s treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never alone.”

    ·       “I am not an adventurer by choice but by fate.”

    ·       “Success is sometimes the outcome of a whole string of failures.”

    ·       “It is true there is ebb and flow, but the sea remains the sea.”

    ·       “Don’t lose heart if it’s very difficult at times, everything will come out all right.”

    ·       He who eats till he is sick, must fast till he is well.

    ·       "What [Jesus] preached against was not forethought but anxiety, worry ... He sought to make it clear that the world is not to be regarded as an enemy; that the circumstances of life constitute a divine dispensation working along with the children of God."

    ·       " 'Every one who is called by my name I have created for my glory, and they shall show forth my praise. I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.' "  - The Second Isaiah

    ·       "To say we are made up of certain chemical elements is a satisfactory description only for those who intend to use us as fertilizer." - Herbert J. Muller

    ·       "Never hesitate to admit failure. Make no attempt to hide failure under deceptive smiles and beaming optimism."


No comments:

Post a Comment