Wednesday 27 October 2021

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 570

 

  • ·       “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is You-er than You. Shout aloud, I am glad to be what I am.”

    ·       “We’ve got to make noises in greater amounts! So, open your mouth, lad! For every voice counts!”

    ·       “If you’d never been born, then you might be an Isn’t! An Isn’t has no fun at all. No, he disn’t.”

    ·       “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”

    ·       “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”

    ·       “Whether you like it or not, alone is something you’ll be quite a lot!”

    ·       “I’m afraid that sometimes you’ll play lonely games too. Games you can’t win ’cause you’ll play against you.”

    ·       “So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.”

    ·       “And the turtles, of course…all the turtles are free, as turtles and, maybe, all creatures should be.”

    ·       “Think left and think right and think low and think, oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!”

    ·       “Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.”

    ·       “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”


No comments:

Post a Comment