Sunday 28 November 2021

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 602

 

  • ·       The fates guide the person who accepts them and hinder the person who resists them. - Cleanthes

    ·       Life can be improved by adding, or by subtracting. The world pushes you to add, because that benefits them. But the secret is to focus on subtracting. - Derek Sivers

    ·       "The happy and effective person is motivated, not by fear of wrongdoing, but by love of right doing."

    ·       "I have had the experience of being gripped by something stronger than myself, something people call God." - Carl Jung

    ·       "If you believe my words, you thereby believe in Him who sent me, and by thus believing in the Father, you have made your status in heavenly citizenship sure." – Jesus

    ·       Even if it's hard, even if it's boring, do the right thing. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       Imagination is the highest kite one can fly. - Lauren Bacall

    ·       I'm polishing God's gift of imagination.

    ·       "Faith is always logical from the basis of an inner viewpoint, even though such faith may appear to be quite unfounded from the inlooking viewpoint of the scientific approach."

    ·       Happiness is not to acquire and enjoy, but nothing to be desired, as it is to be free. - Epictetus

    ·       Success has always been easy to measure. It is the distance between one's origins and one's final achievement. - Michael Korda

    ·       Today I understand that success is my choice.

    ·       " `I am a God at hand as well as afar off,' says the Lord. `Do not I fill heaven and earth?' The Universal Father is all the time present in all parts and in all hearts of his far-flung creation."


No comments:

Post a Comment