Sunday 15 May 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 759

 

  • ·       “If you can’t fix it, fix you.” - Neil Strauss

    ·       “If you do not address your childhood traumas, your romantic relationships will.” - Neil Strauss

    ·       “So many people I know complain that their partners won’t have sex with them, yet so few of them would be satisfied if their partners did. Because the problem isn’t actually the sex; it’s the relationship between the people having it.” - Neil Strauss

    ·       “Trying to ‘make’ someone happy rarely makes them happy. Instead, it can make you resentful.” - Neil Strauss

    ·       May I mindfully acknowledge that others, like myself, are still growing spiritually, and forgibve their past offenses, as I forgive my own, so I can know the blessings of a loving heart. - Jean Smith

    ·       It feels so good to be entirely ready to have God remove all my resentments and help me forbive all past offenses, including my own, so that I can know the blessings of a loving heart.

    ·       “My favorite insight: ‘When the personality comes fully to serve the energy of its soul, that is authentic empowerment.’” – Oprah Winfrey

    ·       "True religion is a meaningful way of living dynamically face to face with the commonplace realities of everyday life."

    ·       Rest and be kind, you don’t have to prove anything. - Jack Kerouac

    ·       Because I am “it.” And so are you.

    ·       It's not always a walk in the park, but it's never dull.


No comments:

Post a Comment