Saturday 27 January 2024

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 1078

 

  • ·       “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” ~ E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly

    ·       “My sister will die over and over again for the rest of my life. Grief is forever. It doesn’t go away; it becomes a part of you, step for step, breath for breath. I will never stop grieving Bailey because I will never stop loving her. That’s just how it is. Grief and love are conjoined, you don’t get one without the other. All I can do is love her, and love the world, emulate her by living with daring and spirit and joy.” ~ Jandy Nelson, The Sky Is Everywhere

    ·       “It sucks that we miss people like that. You think you’ve accepted that someone is out of your life, that you’ve grieved and it’s over, and then bam. One little thing, and you feel like you’ve lost that person all over again.” ~ Rachel Hawkins, Demonglass

    ·       I am clearing out old confusion and doubt so that I can see the miracles today.- Ruth Fishel

    ·       “Regardless of the misunderstandings about the Urantian sojourn of Michael of Nebadon, one thing is certainly authentic—his promise to come back to your world.”


No comments:

Post a Comment