Thursday 30 March 2017

Weekly Reading

I have been in our CoDA group for a year and have journaled throughout the meetings. 
I wanted to share some of my favorite quotes from the meetings:

 
•        Believe in your Higher Power and act like it.
 
•        What other people think of me doesn't matter.
 
•        I can accept that certain relationships aren't good for me.
 
•        You can't fix anyone but yourself.
 
•        It's okay to take care of yourself.
 
•        You can't make a cake and expect a pie.
 
•        Other people walk off with my happiness and I am miserable.
 
•        It is exhausting thinking you are to blame for everything.
 
•        Figure it out is not a step.
 
•        I can trust that others can take care of themselves.
 
•        What is stopping me from taking care of myself?
 
•        EGO stands for Edge God Out.
 
•        God is the pilot, I am the co-pilot.
 
•        I don't know what the future holds, but I hold the future.
 
•        Live a prayer, don't say a prayer.
 
•        When you can't let it go, leave it be.
 
•        I traded being loved for being needed.
 
•        The person that I've harmed most is myself.
 
•        With pain comes strength.
 
•        God has never abandoned me.
 
•        Whether we make ourselves happy or miserable, the amount of work is the same.
 
•        Take what you like and leave the rest.
 
 
Vision of Hope CoDa Group
 

Maureen R - 1/10/17

No comments:

Post a Comment