Friday 24 March 2017

Energy


Today I will stop and ask, "How important is it?" When I find myself defending or trying to prove my point, I am in the process of learning to trust my own truth. When it feels right inside, I am seeing that it is all I need. - Ruth Fishel

So much energy is wasted when we try and win an argument, insist on providing our point, or try to convince the other person we are right. And when energy is depleted in this way, we certainly are not happy. Take a few moments and remember what this arguing feels like in your body. Now take a few moments and let your body remember and feel the release of letting go ... of knowing you are right for you and it does not matter what anyone else thinks.

Do you want to be happy or do you want to be right? - Gerald Jampolsky

No comments:

Post a Comment