Sunday 28 May 2017

Sameness


I am open to experience my connection with God and all the people I meet on my path today. There is new joy as I realize our sameness rather than our separateness. - Ruth Fishel

Everytime we thought we found what made us happy, it eventually changed, became less meaningful or fulfilling. Everytime we thought we had arrived, there was always another road to take, another hill to climb. There will always be something else that we want and somewhere else to go. That is life. It moves and changes and never stays the same. Today we are learning that we already have all that we need within us. We are discovering our connection with the spiritual energy of the universe, that we are one with God and each other.


Recognize that no matter how many times we get what we want, it always passes. - Jack Kornfield

No comments:

Post a Comment