Sunday 21 May 2017

Diversity


Diversity is both beautiful and necessary. - Dalai Lama

Yesterday I was not feeling on top of the world, but today I'm feeling really good. How do we change? It's not how one day can be so different from another (actually I'm not sure it's the days that change, although the weather always affects my mood), but rather how we react to change. Diversity is really about the variety and changes that are in creation, in human beings, in life itself. We all dance differently because we are different, which makes for the beauty in creation. Say Yes to Your Spirit is the acceptance of this diversity, rather than denying it or fighting it.God has made each of us delightfully different.

Today I'm able to appreciate and grow in the precious gift of diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment