Saturday 23 September 2017

You Can Help So Much By Radiating More And More Light (EC)


Do not allow the world situation to depress you or drag you down. I tell you to see all that is taking place as a cleansing process, a very neccesary process. When you have poison in your system and a boil develops, that poison has to be removed or dispersed before healing takes place. So with the world situation there is much poison, much darkness and evil, which has to be transmuted. That is why this time in the world's evolution is such a very painful and distressing time. You can help so much by radiating more and more Light, by being able to rise above the present situation and not allowing yourselves to become part of it. Remember you are in this world, but you are not of it, for when you become of it, you cannot be fully used to help, and I need hands and feet to help at this specific time. Never forget you are all My hands and feet, so rededicate yourselves to Me and to My service this day, so I can use you as I will and feel My blessings being poured down on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment