Saturday 20 January 2018

Humor


Before you judge a person, walk five miles in their shoes. That way, when you do judge them, you are five miles away and you have their shoes. -Freida Norris

I think I received my sense of humor from my mother. She could always find something to laugh about, even in the most serious situations.When I told her I was an alcoholic and needed to stop drinking, she said I would have more money to buy exquisite cheese! Humor is important. It is an aspect of humility because it stops us from taking ourselves too seriously. We all have problems to face in life, but they usually pass. If we are to dance in God, then we need to be free-and humor helps us to hang loose. A professor of theology at my university in England said that God created the world for fun. Are you enjoying your life?

Today I'm able to find humor in most of my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment