Thursday 18 January 2018

Weekly Reading

‘Who am I?”

Born as a butterfly
After so many things in my early life
Absorbing so many negative beliefs
Hearing all of these and believing
I realized
I was hidden
In a cocoon

Then, on a very difficult night
CoDA came into my life
Finally a relief
I was in the dark
Dying through the minutes
Through the pain
Through my mind.
Expecting too much
Living too less
Hoping nothing

One speaking voice
And I found myself petrified
Hearing my life
Through other lives
I could shout at that moment
But I didn´t
So I heard all my life
In pieces, in each voice
As a puzzle

Feeling belonging
It made me feel stronger
it made me choose the steps
I stopped running
Running my mind, my body
My soul
And start to walk
Step by Step
And here I am
A butterfly again

Belbellita, 12/26/17

No comments:

Post a Comment