Sunday 14 July 2019

Management


The ultimate test of management is performance. - Peter F. Drucker

I suppose when you make the decision to dance in God there is choreography, steps that need to be decided upon, and a certain style that leads to a better performance. Many people would consider it too much of a stretch to connect management with spirituality, but is it? Throughout this book we encounter the word "responsibility," the ability to respond to life, which requires a certain management of our lives. Life teaches us that there are some things we can do and some things we should not do. Some behaviors are acceptable, and some, if left untreated, can destroy our lives. When I Say Yes to Your Spirit I affirm that I need to manage my life in a Godly direction.


I seek to manage my life in a spiritual manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment