Thursday 25 July 2019

Transformation isn’t Pretty or Easy or Simple—but F*ck, is it Worth It.


Been down

Been sideways
Been crying so hard I got headachesBeen laughing so hard I got stomachaches
Been running around the Spanish desert howling at the moon with an array of eccentric characters
Been hiding under my sheets aloneBeen lostBeen found
Been fighting with the mirrorBeen taking 10 steps back and giant leaps forwardBeen hurting, confused, and conflicted 
Been healing and finding a reason to believe I belongBeen unconditionally loved and acceptedBeen building a castle on a solid foundation of authenticity and love that cannot be kicked over 
Been relentlessly auditing my circleBeen doing everything I can for the woman I am about to become
Because I know I am about to land smack bang in the middle of my purpose. 
Transformation isn’t easy. 
But f*ck meIt is worth it. 
It is in our peril we find ourselvesAnd if you don’t get extremely lost andTaken off your pathYou will never be able to feel this level of found.
This is where life really begins to unlock.
~
AUTHOR: KATIE VALENTINE
IMAGE: AUTHOR'S OWN
IMAGE: @ELEPHANTJOURNAL ON INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment