Monday 20 April 2020

Success



Today I have faith and perseverance to stay on my path and do what is necessary whether or not it gives me immediate results and gratification. I am letting go of my impatience, procrastination, fear and doubt. I trust that God knows the right time for the right results. - Ruth Fishel

Wishful thinking does not put food on the table or advance our career. A lucky break at the lottery is one in a million and we cannot succeed if we are waiting for that to happen. Sometimes it seems as if success takes place because of a lucky break or being in the right place at the right time. Usually a lucky break and the right time are preceded by a history of hard work, positive thinking, and being open and unblocked so that we can attract that which is positive and good for us.


No one succeeds without effort. Mind control is not your birthright. Those who succeed own their success to their perseverance. - Ramana Maharshi

No comments:

Post a Comment