Thursday 22 April 2021

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 386

 

  • ·       "I will every day thank God for his unspeakable gifts; I will praise him for his wonderful works to the children of men." - "Our Religion”

    ·       Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. - Steven Wright

    ·       “In the end, though, maybe we must all give up trying to pay back the people in this world who sustain our lives. In the end, maybe it's wiser to surrender before the The brighter you are, the more you have to learn." - Don Herold

    ·       miraculous scope of human generosity and to just keep saying thank you, forever and sincerely, for as long as we have voices.” — Elizabeth Gilbert

    ·       When a man has pity on all living creatures, then only is he noble. - Gautama Buddha

    ·       "Expectant faith will ever keep the hope-door of man's soul open for the entrance of the eternal spiritual realities of the divine values of the worlds beyond."

    ·       "But one day . . . it came to me that feeling of being part of everything, not separate at all. I knew that if I cut a tree, my arm would bleed." Alice Walker

    ·       "The beauty of divine love, once fully admitted to the human heart, forever destroys the charm of sin and the
    power of evil."

    ·       The brighter you are, the more you have to learn." - Don Herold

    ·       "The teachings of Jesus constituted the first Urantian religion which so fully embraced a harmonious co-ordination of knowledge, wisdom, faith, truth, and love."

    ·       I am beginning to trust myself. I am beginning to discover that I am okay. - Ruth Fishel

    ·       “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” — Ronald Reagan

    ·       "Every mortal who thinks righteously, speaks nobly, and acts unselfishly shall not only enjoy virtue here during this brief life but shall also, after the dissolution of the body, continue to enjoy the delights of heaven." – Buddhism


No comments:

Post a Comment