Wednesday 28 April 2021

Thought

 


If you want to truly understand something, try to change it. - Kurt Lewin

This saying makes you ponder. It is a thought that challenges us to think outside of the box. It forces us into explanation. You cannot really change something without first understanding what it is you want to change. You probably want to change something because you don't agree with it or you think that you have a better solution. And so you really need to understand what it is you want to change. I am an alcoholic.Only after years of trying to change my behavior and attitude concerning alcohol have I eventually come to an understanding of alcoholism: the denial, manipulation, sarcasm, family history, and mood swings.My efforts at change produced a profound understanding.

I cannot change without thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment