Tuesday 25 May 2021

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 418

 

  • ·       “Forgiveness is not forgetting or walking away from accountability or condoning a hurtful act; it’s the process of taking back and healing our lives so we can truly live.” ~ Brené Brown

    ·       Just because you lost me as a friend, doesn’t mean you gained me as an enemy. I’m bigger than that, I still wanna see you eat, just not at my table.” ~ Tupac

    ·       Why change the world? Change worlds! - Henry Miller

    ·       "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me, though he dies, yet shall he live. In truth, whosoever lives and believes in me shall never really die." – Jesus

    ·       "The aim of education is the knowledge not of fact, but of values." - William R. Inge

    ·       "The teachers of the religion of Jesus should approach other religions with the recognition of the truths which are held in common (many of which come directly or indirectly from Jesus’ message) while they refrain from placing so much emphasis on the differences."

    ·       Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there. - Josh Billings

    ·       "At last all creatures become conscious of the fact that God and all the divine hosts of a well-nigh limitless universe are on their side in the supernal struggle to attain eternity of life and divinity of status."

    ·       I am slowly finding new strength within me as I begin to trust my inner voice. I dare listen and take new risks as I follow my inner path. - Ruth Fishel

    ·       “If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.” — Wanda Sykes


No comments:

Post a Comment