Friday 24 December 2021

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 628

 

  • ·       “I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.” - Gibran Khalil Gibran

    ·       “You would know the secret of death. But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life? The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day cannot unveil the mystery of light. If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life. For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.” - Gibran Khalil Gibran

    ·       “Avoid praying much for yourself; pray more for the spiritual progress of your brethren. Avoid materialistic praying; pray in the spirit and for the abundance of the gifts of the spirit."

    ·       I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. - Henry David Thoreau

    ·       “We started with a simple hello but ended with a complicated goodbye.” ~ Unknown

    ·       “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” ~ Paulo Coelho

    ·       "The foolish and the dead never change their opinion." - James Russell Lowell


No comments:

Post a Comment