Sunday 26 December 2021

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 630

 

  • ·       “She’s been dead two years and that’s the sh*t I remember. Wonderful stuff, you know, little things like that. Ah, but, those are the things I miss the most. The little idiosyncrasies that only I knew about.”

    ·       The soul that is within me no man can degrade. - Frederick Douglass

    ·       I nurture my soul with spiritual food.

    ·       "The Supreme is your universe home, and when you find him, it will be like returning home. He is your experiential parent."

    ·       The wiser you get, the luckier you feel. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       “Acceptance doesn’t mean that life gets better. It just means that my way of living on life’s terms improves.” ~ Sharon E.Rainey

    ·       A life of nonacceptance is a life of meaningless struggle and misery that leads to nothing. A life of acceptance is a life of struggle that creates meaning out of nothing.

    ·       To accept is to choose to look at what you can change, create, and shift.

    ·       “Nonacceptance is suffering, no matter what you are accepting. Acceptance is freedom, no matter what you are accepting.” ~ Cheri Huber

    ·       Acceptance is not submission; it is the acknowledgment of the facts of a situation. Then deciding what you’re going to do about it.” ~ Kathleen Casey Theisen

    ·       I knew that if I cut a tree, my arm would bleed. - Alice Walker

    ·       When I am known, I belong.


No comments:

Post a Comment