Saturday 29 April 2023

Weekly Guidance (EC)

 

From Memoirs of an Ordinary Mystic
"Realize anew that I am everywhere. In a perfectly peaceful morning, there I am in the depths of the peace. In a tempestuous morning, there am I also. According to your temperament, you find Me more readily in different things. Find Me in them and build. I am everywhere, therefore you need never lack Me. Of course, I am within you, but do not limit Me. If I am within you, then all is within you. This is something to experience, to know, against the dictates of the mind. This is truth, and oneness is. 

All right, you say, you do accept it. Then bring it to life; let it live within you. I am not just a fact, but a living, growing, glorious movement within which vibrates every cell of your body and every atom of your intelligence. Do not hide in the old pattern of deadness, of doing things without life. Bring My life to whatever you do. I am here always; connect up with Me within and then without. I am rendered null and void in you if you cling to what has been. My dynamism is then quiescent in you. What use is a life dedicated to old molds, however good, when I, the living God, the omnipresent God, am not allowed to live in you? That is indeed putting other images, deeply graven images, before Me. I am everywhere, but what is that to you unless you live it, and how can you live it any time but Now? Rejoice, and live with Me now."

No comments:

Post a Comment