Saturday 22 April 2023

Weekly Inspiration (EC)

 

Message from the Rain Deva
"What an integral part of the planet I am–longed for and hated, fierce and gentle, life-giving, changing, one with cloud and sea, linked with wind, nourisher of Earth and refresher even of the morning. Sweeping across the land, I am all this. I am part of all living things, even of your physical self. Yet I am separate and remote, to be placated or persuaded by entreaty, ceremony or modern airplanes.

Can I really leave the wholeness of nature and, regardless of the sun, the wind, and other forces which in unity make up the atmosphere, give or withhold rain? I can–not because I am all-powerful and unique but because you are. You are all these forces in miniature, and depending on your consciousness, you can invoke them. If you are powerful but selfish and not thinking of the whole, what you invoke will be out of balance. But if you desire God's perfection for all, you will invoke and receive that perfection individually and collectively.

If you would rule us, first rule yourself, your own tempestuous nature and arid outlook. Then link with us in love under God, be as fluid as we are and wonders will manifest."

No comments:

Post a Comment