Thursday 20 October 2016

Generosity


"Generosity is the flower of justice." Nathaniel Hawthorne

Say Yes to Your Spirit involves generosity. It is really important to give, not simply money-although money is important and should be shared-but also to give of oneself. Optimism is part of my understanding of generosity. I believe it to be spiritually important to be both positive and creative, which affects my attitude and behavior. Today I'm willing to give my time and money to a cause that I deem to be important. An example is recovery from alcoholism. I will often travel to other countries to share my strength and hope with those who are still struggling. And I do this for no honorarium.What have I discovered by doing this?Well, when I'm generous I receive back a hundredfold.

I've discovered my generosity is spiritually rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment