Monday 16 October 2017

Divinity


"To say we are made up of certain chemical elements is a satisfactory description only for those who intend to use us as fertilizer." Herbert J. Muller

Humans are more than chemicals. Human beings carry the image of God, the imprint of Divinity, and the power of the Creative Spirit. As an addict, I doubted myself, thereby adding to my powerlessness and unmanageability. Internally I said, "I can't," even before I tried. My low self-esteem was evident long before I took a drink. I tried to match my "outsides" to what I imagined your "insides" to be like. When I accepted my alcoholism, I was able to discover God in my life.Today I create through God and in God. Spirituality comes with the awareness of my Godgiven Divinity.

May I never cease to recognize You in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment