Thursday 13 December 2018

Work


"We work to become, not to acquire." - Elbert Hubbard

I believe it is easier to get well than it is to stay sick, but we must be prepared to work for our sobriety. We need to confront the disease and discover the person God created in us. The road to recovery is rewarding because, as we travel it, we cast aside those aspects of our character that have been destroying us and discover our strengths, virtues, and God-given spirituality. For years, I worked for money or security.Today I am working on myself for myself. I work at discovering God in God's world. I am finding God in my life. I realize my creative work coincides with God's will for the world.

Thank You for the gift of work that enables me to discover more of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment