Monday 26 August 2019

Creativity


I've always been in the right place at the right time. Of course, I steered myself there. - Bob Hope

Occasionally I feel at odds with what is happening in my life. I'm not in a good place, or my daily serenity is absent. Having a bad day is okay. Maybe it's not too late to change it. But if it is too late there is always tomorrow. That is part of Say Yes to Your Spirit: we can creatively change. You may be facing some serious challenges today, and if you really don't know what to do, then don't do anything. Often, if you wait until tomorrow or discuss the challenge with a trusted friend, a solution will appear. Don't beat yourself up. That is not going to help and will only make matters worse.

I'm sad today. But I imagine myself dancing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment