Sunday 23 August 2020

You Have To Take The First Step - You Have To Ask For My Help (EC)

 




Strain and stress comes when you are trying to hide something or are ashamed of something or some part of your lives. When you learn to put everything in My hands and to hold nothing back, when you are willing to share all your faults and failings with Me knowing that I AM your ever present help, I will enable you to overcome all the things of this world, for with Me all things are possible.

But always remember the choice lies in your hands, you have to take the first step, you have to ask for My help. I never push Myself upon you, but when you seek My help I withhold nothing from you, the floodgates are flung wide-open and every problem, every difficulty will be overcome with the least delay.

Learn your lessons quickly so not a moment is wasted. There is so much to be done on all levels, from the lowest to the highest. Let us do it together so all is done in true perfection. Spend more and more time with Me, doing all to My honour and glory. See the perfection of My ways and the wonders that come about when you walk in My ways doing My will.


No comments:

Post a Comment