Friday 25 February 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 681

 

  • ·       "It takes a wise person to handle a lie; a fool had better remain honest." - Norman Douglas

    ·       Help me seek the good life in those things that are good.

    ·       "They truly and divinely love you; they are the prisoners of spirit hope confined within the minds of men."

    ·       "Persons of integrity, by their very existence, rekindle the belief that as a people we can live above the level of moral squalor." - John Gardner

    ·       May I express the paradox of sacrifice in my life.

    ·       "It is the motivating thought, the spiritual content, that validates the mortal supplication. Words are valueless."

    ·       A key point to bear in mind: The value of attentiveness varies in proportion to its object. You’re better off not giving the small things more time than they deserve. -Marcus Aurelius

    ·       The less you judge, the clearer you see. - Maxime Lagacé

    ·       “Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” ~ Khalil Gibran

    ·       Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. - Lou Holtz

    ·       I've learned in my life not only to count sheep but also that I can count to ten.

    ·       "Failure to improve one's time to the fullest extent possible does not impose fatal penalties; it merely retards the pilgrim of time in his journey of ascent. If survival is gained, all other losses can be retrieved."


No comments:

Post a Comment