Wednesday 23 February 2022

NUGGETS OF WISDOM - 679

 

  • ·       Once you have learned to love, you will have learned to live. - Unknown

    ·       Today my love involves letting go.

    ·       Kindness is wisdom. - Philip James Bailey

    ·       "My Father abides in me and works through me. Believe me when I say that the Father is in me, and that I am in the Father, or else believe me for the sake of the very life I have lived — for the work’s sake.” - Jesus

    ·       "To honor the God-knowing leaders of the past may indeed be worth while, but why, in so doing, should you sacrifice the supreme experience of human existence: finding God for yourselves and knowing him in your own souls?" - Jesus

    ·       Happiness is a byproduct of competence. The surest way to be unhappy is to make the pursuit of happiness a priority over the progression of ability. - Ed Latimore

    ·       "We love to wonder, and that is the seed of science." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    ·       Divine Spirit, let me see the wonderful mystery of life even in the ordinary.

    ·       Happiness is a byproduct of competence. The surest way to be unhappy is to make the pursuit of happiness a priority over the progression of ability. - Ed Latimore

    ·       "The handful of Jews in the Capernaum synagogue were not the only beings to hear that momentous closing statement of Jesus’ sermon: 'Hate is the shadow of fear; revenge the mask of cowardice.' Neither could his hearers forget his blessed words, declaring, 'Man is the son of God,not a child of the devil.' ”

    ·       “It’s not love, or tenderness, or affection; it’s life itself, my life, that I found when I saw it in your hands, in your mouth, and in your breasts. I have the taste of almonds from your lips in my mouth. Our worlds have never gone outside. Only one mountain can know the core of another mountain.” – Frida Kahlo


No comments:

Post a Comment